What is a member?
All members receive the following benefits:
• Subscription to the quarterly newsletter
• Voting privileges on decisions made by general membership
• Invitations to special events, including lectures and socials
• Free admission to Coffman House
• 10% merchandise discount
How to Join?
Because we have not been able to offer our members typical benefits in 2020-2021, the board suspended the annual billing of membership dues. The board of directors thanks you for your continued support of the Dublin Historical Society.
If you desire to make a donation to help us continue our efforts and showcase Dublin’s historic treasures, we will recognize you on our website as follows:
$50 of less: Shamrock Supporter
$100 to $249: Emerald Supporter
$250 or more: Diamond Supporter
Please make checks payable to Dublin Historical Society and mail to:
Dublin Historical Society
PO Box 2
Dublin, OH 43017
The Society also now accepts donations via Venmo. Just scan the QR code below.
- Dublin Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Dublin City Schools Alumni Association
- Ms. Larea Matteo
- Mr. Timothy & Mrs. Deborah Sells
- Mr. Bob Thompson
- Mr. Capp Clegg
- Mr. William Finley
- Mr. Richard & Mrs. Catherine Loveland